OM News & Information
OMNI is the news and information branch of OM. Our goal is to provide up-to-date news from the mission field, providing an accurate picture of what God is doing through OM to inform and inspire believers to greater involvement in world missions.
We seek to produce high-quality communication and media services, coordinate news efforts and provide support to workers on the field.
We believe communication is a ministry, with a clear biblical basis. By telling of God's transforming power in the lives of people around the world, we glorify His name and invite others to participate in His work. We believe that good communication results in more people praying, giving and going for the glory of God and in fulfilment of the Great Commission.
Communicating about God's work brings glory to Him, reflects and promotes our unity, celebrates our diversity and provides a clear call to action.
"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders." Psalm 9:1
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments in their original texts, are fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, without error, and are the final authority for the Church.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the absolute deity and full humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, the authenticity of His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and His present mediatorial work in heaven.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit. We believe He gives life, He sanctifies, He empowers and comforts all believers.
- We believe that man was originally created sinless. Tempted by Satan, man fell and thereby brought the whole race under the condemnation of eternal separation from God.
- We believe that man is saved through repentance and faith in the finished work of Christ. Justification is through grace alone.
- We believe that the Church is the body of Jesus Christ composed of all true believers. The present work of the Church is the worship of God, the perfecting of the saints and the evangelisation of the world.
- We believe in the personal and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ to consummate our salvation and establish His glorious Kingdom.